Memory Quilt Labels
Memory Quilt Labels
Your labels will be printed on 8.5 x 11" white, cotton or polyester fabric ready for you to cut and apply to your quilt.
Each label measures 3 x 4.5"
We have 3 different options for you to choose from:
- These labels are backed with HeatnBond FEATHERLIGHT
adhesive backing that will temporarily hold your label in place
while you sew it to your quilt.
- These labels are backed with HeatnBond ULTRAHOLD and
sewing is NOT necessary.
- The backing that will be applied to cotton labels will help the labels to be fray resistant. They are not fray-proof.
- Our pigment inks used on cotton labels make the labels fade resistant but not colorfast so we recommend washing them on delicate using cold water and hung to dry or cool dry.
-To help prevent fraying, it is recommended to fold under a
seam allowance prior to applying the label to your quilt.
-These labels are sew only. There is no backing applied to these labels. They are printed on brushed polyester fabric using permanent sublimation ink that will last forever. The design will never wash or wear off. They can be laundered without any special considerations. These labels last as long as the quilt.
The design itself is about 4.5 x 3" but you will have an extra room on each side to fold under for sewing if you choose or you can trim the excess.
FREE shipping (We currently only ship to the US)
your order will ship out in 3-5 business days.
Orders must be submitted by the following dates to arrive by Christmas:
Free Shipping- Dec. 11th
Priority Shipping- Dec 15th
Express Shiping- Dec 19th
We do not accept returns on personalized items, but if there is a problem with your order please send us a message and we will be happy to help.
All of our products are permanently printed. They will not fade, crack, or peel.
* Drinkware is top-rack dishwasher safe.
* Polyester Quilt labels, pillow covers, & blankets are washed like normal
*Cotton labels- please follow instructions included with the labels
Your order will ship out in 2-5 business days. We’re located in New Lenox, Illinois, and when we say “from our home to yours,” we’re not joking.
Women owned & operated
We are a mother-daughter duo with a team of hardworking rockstar women in our community who are moms, students, and everything in between! Are you ready? Let’s jam.